My Blog List

Thursday 25 November 2010

GETTING MARRIED

Yesterday was a lovely end-of-autumn day.
Today it was the start of winter. It seems appropriate to me because it is also the start of my newly married life.
DJ and I and Tigger the bridesmaid took ourselves off to the Register Office at Bishop Auckland with a couple of witnesses, who were passing by on their way from Southend to the new Sainsbury's round the corner.
Actually we had to leave Tigger behind to guard the flowers and champagne at home, because we all had a booking at Headlam Hall to wine and dine in suitable style.
Back home now and on with life. And it's a good one. Especially because, even though we missed the first day of the Test Match because of the Nuptials, England are all out for 260!!!
Cheers Gillian

2 comments:

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

Congratulations and many happy years ahead.

Sue said...

Congratulations Gillian, I am so very happy for you both! I love the drawing of you 3 too, what a sweet family you all make. I hope your enjoying the snow which makes everything look beautiful, even though very cold!