My Blog List

Thursday 11 February 2010

SOCK AND TILE

There are a couple of pubs near here with names worthy of a google search. One in Bishop is called the "Tut and Shive" and another in Darlo is called "The Tap and Spile".
So I herewith announce "The Sock and Tile".
First up is the "Tile". Recently adhered to the wall and if all goes well, to be grouted with Ivory tomorrow. Ivory seems to be the default colour when white isn't right.
Also the first sock got finished. This is not an FO because it is only half of what's needed. But...E, I do get things done in the end and DJ said you were expressing concern. Well, lets call this half full, not half empty, and if I continue to go well, there should be many more by xmas. See you soon.
Cheers Gillian

2 comments:

Sue said...

The bathroom looks wonderful so far Gillian! It hasnt taken too long to get done either. I like your sock, cant wait to see the next one. (Word verification today - scent)

Nutty Gnome said...

I fully understand the joys of a new loo near the bedroom! We are on our second house renovation project - having bravely moved into a large house with NO heating 8 years ago! We've got through the whole heating, wiring, plumbing,no bathroom, no kitchen, no walls bit and our only major mucky job left to do is to rip out the hideous 70's stone fireplace in the sitting room - then I can decorate!!!

I can't quite remember where I wandered into here from, but I've really enjoyed reading your blog and realising that there are other people out there who are just as daft as us! :)