My Blog List

Saturday 5 May 2012

NEW BENGAL KITTY

We went over to Cheshire to view the kittens, now they are at the stage where they can be picked up. There are five. One male and four females. One of the females has been selected already (first deposit paid). We were second to select. Harder than it sounds when the other four gorgeous kittens are showing off in front of you.
I had secretly thought to myself that I would have the first one that approached me. This little one was it. She leapt up the barrier and clung on looking at me. I picked her up and cuddled her a bit but all she wanted was a look and she was soon off chasing tails again.
The next time she jumped up I gave her to DJ to hold. They got on well. She will be ours and we will pick her up after our holidays. She would be ready sooner but we can't take her and then put her in a cattery for a couple of weeks. She will stay at their home till we are all ready.
She ended up back in bed with her siblings and here she is biting her brother's tail and then within a few minutes they were all asleep.
Cheers Gillian

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh they are all so cute I dont know how you could decide. Cannot wait to see what little antics it will get up to.

carol said...

What a treat to come home to. Have a good holiday.

stitching and opinions said...

Lovely, glad you have found each other. When we get back from hols we are going to start seriously looking for a puppy. haven't told gert and daisy yet.